Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Project 2- Color Photo Adjustments


The photo on the bottom is my adjusted photo. John's is on the top. I played and I played and I played around on this trying to see if any of the various methods from the chapters would work and I finally settled on the hue and saturation adjustment. Before that I did apply auto color. For the hue and saturation adjustment I ended up changing the master channel, the yellow channel and the red channel. I think that the walls and the lamps were my most successful part of the picture. I could not however get that bed to come up the same color as John's nor could I figure out how the window and area on the top left of the picture had the blue tint. No matter what I did nothing seemed to change in that corner.

Some of the techniques that I used were the variations adjustment and the curves adjustment. I tried all the techniques multiple times and none seemed to do what I needed or rather I could not get them to do what I wanted or maybe it was a little of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment